President’s Day Classic
ALL AGES, CLUB & OPEN
February 14-16, 2015 | St. Louis America's Center
||Schedule / Results
||13 Open, 14 Open, 15 Open, 16 Open, 17 Open, 18 Open, 14 Boys, 18 Boys
14 Club, 15 Club, 16 Club, 15 Boys, 16 Boys,
17 Club, 18 Club
|8:00 AM Start
2:30 PM Start
BOTH - TBD by pool seedings
||12 Open, 12 Club, 13 Club
||8:00 AM or 11:00 AM Start
Come early to St. Louis and showcase your skills at the President's Day Recruiting
Combine on Friday, February 13th, 2015. Click HERE for more
details and click HERE to register.
Please click HERE to view an on-line list of colleges who have registered for the 2015 tournament via the University Athlete website.
Keep in mind that this list may stay small until closer to the event.
This year's President's Day Tournament will be using Advanced Event Systems for its registration process. AES will be the website that is the choice of USA JNC Girls Championship, National Qualifiers, Regional’s, and many other events throughout the country.
- Go to Advanced Event Systems to register your team and club.
- Click on Create Account if you are a new user. If you already have a password and username, skip to
step 4. If not, fill out the club info and hit the submit button.
- Next, fill out the Club Director info, creating a username and password and making sure to keep your username and password in an accessible spot for future use.
- Enter your username and password and login.
- Once logged in, add players & staff by clicking on the appropriate link. AES integrated with USAV’s Webpoint system, if your region uses Webpoint, WE HIGHLY recommend using the USAV Import link. (This will save you time)
- Click Teams – add teams
- Enter events – you will build your roster after you select the event, division(s) per team – then click BUILD ROSTER.
- Click on continue.
- Check the entry form box and click print entry form.
- Print form, sign, and send in with check or credit card information to Gateway Region Volleyball, '15 President's Day Classic / Dennis Lafata Classic, 10075 Bauer Rd, St. Louis, MO 63128.
- Make sure that rosters for each team gets updated by the
roster deadline date!
The Capitol Sports Center staff will send out broadcast emails
to inform you of other information and steps as they come available.
All 18, 17, 16, 15 & 14 Teams, plus 13 Open: $625
All 12 Teams plus 13 Club: $425
Entry fees must be received with completed entry form to be accepted into the tournament by
1/14/2015. This event is open to all USAV teams however, rosters do need to be submitted online by the roster deadline.
St. Louis: America's Center Convention Complex
America's Center Convention Complex
701 Convention Plaza
St Louis, MO 63101
SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS
Click below to download necessary forms:
Exhibitor Agreement Form