President’s Day Classic
February 18-20, 2017 : All Ages - Club & Open
America's Center - St. Louis, MO
*Please note: 13 Club, 13 Select, 13 Premier and all
12 & Under Divisions only participate in 2 days of competition.
|11's, 12-18 Open, 12-13 Club, 12-15 Premier, 18 Premier
||8:00 AM Start
|14 Club, 16-18 Club, 16-17 Premier
||2:30 PM Start
||Both - depending on seeding
Create a Livestream account and watch games LIVE all weekend long!
Stream 1 Stream 2 Stream 3 Stream 4
This year's President's Day Tournament will be using Advanced Event Systems for its registration process. AES will be the website that is the choice of USA JNC Girls Championship, National Qualifiers, Regional’s, and many other events throughout the country.
- Go to Advanced Event Systems to register your team and club.
- Click on Create Account if you are a new user. If you already have a password and username, skip to step 4. If not, fill out the club info and hit the submit button.
- Next, fill out the Club Director info, creating a username and password and making sure to keep your username and password in an accessible spot for future use.
- Enter your username and password and login.
- Once logged in, add players & staff by clicking on the appropriate link. AES integrated with USAV’s Webpoint system, if your region uses Webpoint, WE HIGHLY recommend using the USAV Import link. (This will save you time)
- Click Teams – add teams
- Enter events – you will build your roster after you select the event, division(s) per team – then click BUILD ROSTER.
- Click on continue.
- Check the entry form box and click print entry form.
- Print form, sign, and send in with check or credit card information to Capitol Sports Center, President's Day Classic, 1915 Gladden Road, Plainfield, IN 46168.
- Make sure that rosters for each team gets updated by the roster deadline date!
The Capitol Sports Center staff will send out broadcast emails to inform you of other information and steps as they come available.
- All 18, 17, 16, 15 & 14 Teams, plus 13 Open: $625
- All 12 Teams plus 13 Club: $425
Entry fees must be received with completed entry form to be accepted into the tournament by 1/17/2017. This event is open to all USAV teams however, rosters do need to be submitted online by the roster deadline.
Pre-Tournament check-in will take place at the St. Louis Convention Center from 3:00-9:00 PM on Friday, February 17th. Please make sure that rosters are complete in AES by February 10th.
Level of Play
All levels will be accepted with some discretion from the tournament directors. While teams will still be allowed to self-select divisions, if the tournament director feels like a team is out of place by a significant amount, that team can be moved down. This will not be done without contacting the club and the team first.
Levels of play are in order from highest to lowest: Open, Premier, Club.
February 17th, 7-8:30 p.m.
The 5th annual STL President's Day Volleyball Recruiting Combine will be held on February 17th at the St. Louis America's Center Convention Complex and in partnership with the St. Louis President's Day Tournament.
The STL President's Day Volleyball Recruiting Combine will have one session (7 to 8:30 p.m.) and will be promoted to every NCAA Division I school in the country, In addition, the combine will be promoted to Division II, Division III, NAIA and Junior College Volleyball program in Kansas, Missouri, Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky, Arkansas and Tennessee.
More Info Registration
Colleges Attending the 2017 President's Day Classic
View an on-line list of colleges who have registered for the 2017 girl's tournament via the University Athlete website. Keep in mind that this list may stay small until closer to the event.
America's Center Convention Complex
701 Convention Plaza
St Louis, MO 63101
$10 a day, $25 for a 3 day pass
DOWNTOWN ST. LOUIS PARKING FACILITIES
View the Map
Sponsors & Exhibitors
Exhibitor / Sponsorship Information
Please email Bryan at email@example.com or call 317-498-5299 if you are interested in receiving exhibitor/sponsorship information.